|My instagram: @veganlifeisgood|
You can click here to visit the original recipe at Martha Stewart's website.
I made a few changes based on taste preference and what I had on hand. You may use any color peach, but the white ones were looking so lovely and large that I had to get some.
Vegan White Peach Gazpacho (serves 2)
- 1/4 cup water
- 3 white peaches, pitted and cut into chunks
- 1/2 medium cucumber, peeled, seeded, and cut into chunks
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon champagne vinegar, plus more to taste (I actually used a pomegranate vinegar and think any fruity vinegar will work great if you have it)
- 1 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- coarsely chopped fresh cilantro to taste (2-3 tbsp, but I probably used 4 because I LOVE cilantro!), plus leaves for garnish
- optional: 1/2 finely chopped red bell pepper and Hass avocado, for garnish
Season to your liking with the salt, pepper, vinegar, and herbs, garnish prettily, then serve immediately. Ole!