Navigation

Monday, August 12, 2013

Easy Spicy Mango Salsa

One of the joys of moving to a bigger house has been entertaining more company. I love having people over and practicing my vegan recipes on them! This one is great for summer BBQs or as an appetizer for game night:

My Instagram: @veganlifeisgood



Spicy Mango Salsa

  • 1-2 ripe mangos, peeled then cubed
  • 1 tsp minced jalapeno
  • 1/4 red onion, sliced in long, thin strips then minced
  • chopped fresh cilantro to taste (I use about 1/2 cup)
  • 1/2 red bell pepper, minced
Although this can be thrown together quickly, I like to make it a few hours ahead of serving if I can and let the flavors marinate in the fridge. The last time I made this it tasted a million times better the next day than when I'd served it the night before!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say? Post your comments here!