Vegan Corn Salsa Wraps w/ Romaine "Chips"
- Romaine leaves, washed and separated, plus I chop a few up into "chip size" pieces for dipping
- Fresh raw corn sliced from 1 ear
- 1 chopped tomato
- 1 avocado, cubed or mashed*
- 1 minced garlic clove
- chopped fresh cilantro
- Fresh lime juice, to taste
- Salt to taste (optional)
- Cayenne to taste (optional)
Combine everything in a bowl. *I cubed the avocado for looks, but it honestly holds a wrap better if you mash it! Spoon onto lettuce leaves or use the small, crispier romaine pieces to dip like chips.
Note: If you are not concerned about eating raw food, adding some hot sauce to this might float your boat. This is another crowd-pleaser and a great vegan "show-off" dish, so go for it if you've got a BBQ or party on the horizon!