Navigation

Sunday, August 25, 2013

My New Car!

Oh happy day!!!!!!
Here she is, my brand new 2014 Subaru Forester, Moby:

My Instagram: @veganlifeisgood

I'm proud to own one of the greenest cars available. The Forester is a leader in partial-zero emission vehicles. PZEVs produce at least 90% emissions than standard new cars, which means that in smoggy cities the exhaust from the tailpipe is cleaner than the outside air! They are often cleaner than hybrids or alternative-fuel vehicles.

On top of that, I love the spaciousness, the cargo room, all the high-tech gadgets to explore on my wheel and dashboard, and the gorgeous pearl-white color that gave Moby her name. I'll get some pictures and a more detailed review up soon. Once I get tired of driving around my town in circles...



More info on PZEVs and California's low-emission standards:
http://www.arb.ca.gov/msprog/zevprog/factsheets/driveclean.pdf

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say? Post your comments here!