Navigation

Sunday, August 11, 2013

Kick(box) Cancer's Ass

Hey! I posted about this on Instagram and thought people might want more info:

My instagram: @veganlifeisgood


This Wednesday my friend Billy is putting on ANOTHER benefit cardio-kickboxing class for cancer. He did one in March to raise money for Jeremy Montes Jr, a local high school student who is battling Leukemia, and now he is doing one for our friend Mike, a survivor of leukemia who is doing a triathlon for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society.

Here is the link to Billy's homepage with info about the fundraiser and his awesome ckb classes:
Herbivore Athletics Homepage
And here also is the homepage for Jeremy, who is still fighting and needing support!:
http://www.gofundme.com/JerTapsLeukemia

I entered the photo above in an Instagram contest about "paying it forward" and doing nice things to win a vegan t-shirt. There's nothing you can do to help me win, I think they are just picking at random from all the people who do nice things for someone else this week. Isn't that a lovely idea?

Santa Cruz: Come on Weds and KICK CANCER'S ASS!! XOXO

P.S. Here is a link to the amazing video of the last one in March (I'm there in my rainbow pants! Wouldn't a vegan shirt look great with those?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say? Post your comments here!