Navigation

Monday, March 24, 2014

Buffalo Cauliflower & Blue "Cheese" Dip

Had a potluck/ BBQ this weekend and saw it as the perfect opportunity to make this recipe that I've been seeing all over Instagram:


Vegan-tested, gluten-free-loved, and carnivore-approved!

Here's a link to the recipe I used. I subbed gluten free all purpose flour because I couldn't find brown rice flour that day. The batter didn't stick or bake very well, so I will need to play with the recipe again next time. Still edible and enjoyable, especially the blue "cheese:"
Here are 2 more recipes, if that one doesn't suit you. I love Snapguide in particular, for making anything! Yay, for steps and pictures.:
Love this recipe? Find more photos and recipes on my Instagram @veganlifeisgood

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say? Post your comments here!